- Location: London or Warrington
- Start Date: 21st August 2017
- Pay: £450-£650 pd
- Duration: 6 months, and likely to be extended
- Security Clearance: BS and willing to undergo SC
- To apply: Email your CV to email@example.com
Project Manager with knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and IS027001
- The GDPR Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating with multiple expertise and organising the activities required to ensure compliance is met for the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations in 2018.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Review and implementation of GDPR requirements and their impact on practices and procedures
- Project managing the implementation of the organisations GDPR project, to ensure full compliance with all processes and procedures by May 2018.
- Working across the business including IT, Legal, Finance to put in place monitoring of compliance with the Regulations, with other EU, US and/or local data protection provisions and with the data protection policies, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness raising and training of staff involved in the processing operations throughout the organisation.
- Providing leadership in forming the appropriate project team in order to meet the project’s objectives.
- Working knowledge of the UK, US & EU data protection legislation (including GDPR)
- Experience in Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory change roles
- Project Management experience with suitable qualifications
- Significant practical experience of delivering a number of large cross-organisational projects or programmes
This is a great opportunity for a GDPR Project Manager to further his/her subject matter expertise
GDPR Project Manager Application:
To apply for this post, please send me a copy of your current and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is posted 29th July 2017.