Research Series Limited
Responsible Disclosure Programme
We take the security of our systems and the privacy of our users, members and partners seriously, and we appreciate the security community greatly. The responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us to ensure the security and privacy of our users.
Vulnerabilities in ICT systems of Research Series Limited
If you have found a weakness or security vulnerability in our system, e.g. website, product or platform, then we would be pleased to hear about this from you, so that the necessary measures can be taken as quickly as possible to address it.
How to Report a security vulnerability to Research Series Limited
• If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in our website or platforms, please contact us at security(@)c-mric.org.
• Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that the C-MRiC can solve the problem as quickly as possible. The IP address or the URL of the system affected, and a description of the vulnerability is usually sufficient, but more may be needed for more complex vulnerabilities.
• Leave your contact details so that the C-MRiC can contact you to cooperate on a safe result. At least, leave an e-mail address.
• Report the vulnerability as quickly as possible after its discovery.
• Do not share the information on the security problem with others until the problem has been solved.
• Handle the knowledge on the security problem with care by not performing any acts other than those necessary to reveal the security problem.
Please Do NOT:
• installing malware.
• copying, changing or deleting data in our system
• redirect our website, or webpages to another site
• making changes to our system.
• repeatedly accessing the system or sharing access with others.
• using so-called “brute force” to access systems.
• using denial-of-service or social engineering.
• If you comply with the conditions above when reporting the observed vulnerability in an ICT system of the Research Series Limited, then we’ll be in touch to say thank-you!