- Location: London and UK-wide
- Start Date: 21st August 2017
- Pay: £500-£750 pd
- IR35: This post is deemed outside IR35
- Duration: 12 months, and likely to be extended
- Security Clearance: BS and willing to undergo SC
- To apply: Email your CV to email@example.com
Are you an exceptional Cloud Security Architect (IaaS, SaaS, AWS, Azure, Anti-DDoS, SOA, SIEM) looking for your next career move into a highly stimulating, and challenging environment? If so then apply now!
Our client is one if the world’s largest outsourcing services and our renowned for producing the results that their clients want in the area of digital transformations. This company is looking for extremely talented Cloud Security Architect (IaaS, SaaS, AWS, Azure, Anti-DDoS, SOA, SIEM) to help address clients requirements, challenges and business needs. With a global list of clients, this role will provide you with the perfect opportunity to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination on a large variety of different projects.
- Assist clients in creating and developing enterprise security solutions to their organisational security strategy and Cloud security baseline.
- Design, improve and construct security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Train, develop and lead the business in developing knowledge about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud delivery, security and deployment models. (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, AssS, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Proven experience of designing and implementing secure cloud architectures
- Technical knowledge in routing, firewall policy, Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (Anti-DDoS), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), secure credential management, virtualisation, service oriented architecture (SOA), Secure DevOps, operational practices, micro services architecture and database design.
- Infrastructure security (network & endpoint)
- Data protection (cryptography & key management, DLP)
- Identity and access management (IAM, IDaaS)
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools
- Familiarity performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security (CSA, OWASP)
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes)
This job is posted 29th July 2017.