In today’s digital world, computer networks are now likened to standard utilities such as electricity, water or telephone access, such that their availability is essential. However, what has become critical is not just the availability of networks alone, but also, the security of its offered services such as security of communications, transient data, confidential corporate information etc. To provide the required security protections to critical information, services, communications and data, appropriate levels of security controls and assurance are significant. These levels of security assurance are only achievable through expert knowledge. As we have come to realise, and possibly experienced, technology alone is not sufficient is providing appropriate levels of protection, and must to augmented by people, policy and process.
Whatever the circumstance, we are delighted to work with you in providing and maintaining acceptable and required levels of Cyber security, information security, information assurance and computer network security.
We have worked with a number of SMEs and government departments to identify vulnerabilities that may exist in their valued assets, and through active risk assessment and risk management identify risks to their businesses; providing the required countermeasures to protect, and lower risks to valued assets.
We offer consultancy services in Cyber Situation Awareness, Cyber security and Information Assurance, including but not limited to:
- Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC), Strategic Security Operations Centre (SSOC) and Virtual SOCs (vSOC)
- Cyber security, Computer network security, Information Security and Assurance
- Cyber Situation Awareness
- Cyber Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Enterprise Architecture Practice
- Standards, ISO 72002 (a.k.a. BS 7799-2), ISO 15408 (a.k.a. Common Criteria), CoBIT, Best Security practices – ITIL
- Cyber Strategy, Security Policy and Standards authoring
- Cloud Computing Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Vulnerability Assessment & Management
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Information Security Advisory & Accreditation
- National Cyber Security Strategy
We focus on helping our customers perform exceedingly well in their businesses by leveraging on our expertise in providing unparalleled strategic advisory service, customer care and due diligence.