From requirements gathering to high level security architecture designs to implementation, we provide a range of architecture services, such as
- Detailed Requirements gathering
- Architecture Vision
- Business Architecture and Assessment
- Information Systems Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Opportunities and Solutions
- Migration Planning
- Implementation Governance
- Architecture Change Management
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- Solution, Information, Data, Business and Technology Architectures
- Security Architecture designs and defining detailed technical requirements for security, and including designing, documenting and assuring functional, non-functional and operational architectures using appropriate security technology and processes and procedures to ensure requirements mapping and traceability
- Modelling Lifecycle
- High Level Designs (HLDs), Low Level Designs (LLDs), Detailed Deployment Designs (DDDs) and End-2-End Architecture Designs (E2EADs)
- Solutions Implementation, Deployment and Testing
- Full lifecycle Architecture Reviews, Assessments and Assurance
- Architecture Repository, and creating re-usable Architecture Patterns, Artefacts and Collaterals
We create Architecture Capabilities for the organisation, ensuring Architecture Practice is embedded in the organisation.
We use Architecture Development Methods (ADM), creating Architecture Contents, Reusable Artefacts, and ensuring Enterprise Continuum and Tools
We use and embed a number of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, SABSA, MODAF, The Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architectures etc.
We use the Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), Flowchart, Sequence diagram and other modelling tools and technics in our engagements.
Our architects are all TOGAF v9 certified, and CESG certified architects (at Senior and Lead levels).